Friday, February 26, 2010

I am anxiously awaiting Jake's mission call. I think it will come next Wednesday. I am thinking Mexico or maybe somewhere in the eastern United States!

Josh had an awesome game tonight at the Flash Factory. He finally started shooting the ball and made 3 of his 6 shots.

Ben's Team is in the finals for Pleasant Grove Rec. 9th/10th grade team and it starts at 2:00! The same time as the BYU game! We have great seats and were going to miss most of the game because Tom is Ben's coach. I would way rather watch Ben's team play!

Danny has his last city league game Saturday. He got fouled last game and swooshed 2 free throws which my friend Kelsea texted to me because we were in Arizona.

Arizona by the way is fabulous! Wendy and Tom are pretty awesome too! We had such a good time with their family. Every kid in that family is so great! Love you guys!

Jordan's haircut is so fun and cute! I was never that brave! She looks darling! I am envious of the simplicity and style.

I want all my extended family to know I read your blogs at work all the time and love them! Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh please post it as soon as you get it for people like me! What the weird hat on Tom's birthday post??? I love it. It is so perfectly him. I hope he wears it every day to teach.

    ReplyDelete